, and thanks for joining the Praise Cathedral Worship Centre
e-mail contact list. This is the list from which Praise sends your regular e-news bulletins. Praise will only
use your information to send you e-mail messages that relate to our spiritual life as a congregation. Your information won't be shared, sold or given away. Here's how you can help us as you share your contact info:
- Be complete, Fill in all the fields, please. Avoid abbreviations. Use Street instead of St., for example;
- Use proper case. Please don't fill in the fields in all UPPER case or lower case;
- Phone number: The app asks you for your phone number in three parts: area code (i.e. 905, 647 etc.), exchange (i.e. 821, 569, 858, etc) and number (i.e. your last four digits). Don't use brackets, hyphens or other characters when entering your digits;
- Remember your birth date (month and day) so we can send you an annual birthday greeting;
- First Message: Sometimes, your e-mail account may mark your messages from Praise as a false positive, or mistaken spam message. If you don't see your first message, check your Junk folder. When you get your first message, please be sure to designate it as being from a 'safe sender.'
Many thanks for joining!
* indicates required